Board of Directors
In mid 2007, the founders of Yule Feast; Blacksun and Shadowhawk decided to step down, citing a loss of interest in continuing the festival, especially after 2006’s festival had been shut down due to the severe windstorm that slammed into the Pacific Northwest that weekend. Three long term members of the Yule Feast committee; Pete Lazzaretti, Ian Marlow and Ron Shaw stepped forward on Grandma Fussie’s urging and took over the operations of the festival.
In 2008, after having a successful rebuilding year for the 2007 festival, the newly formed Northwest Yule Feast board of directors Incorporated as a non profit organization in the State of Washington and are in the process of applying for federal 503(c) non profit status.
The Current Board of Directors of NW Yulefeast are as follows:
- President and Chairman: Anji Hall (Spirit Point)
**Responsible for Ritual Development and Community Relations. Known to herd cats while attempting to explain chaos theory.
- Vice President and Director of Operations: Pete Lazzaretti (Known within the community as Rev. Pete Tyrsson-Hemdahlkindr)(Air Point)
**Responsible for Registration, Vendor Coordination, and most non event related issues.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ron Shaw (Water Point)
**Responsible for the Event Finances
- Director of Event Hospitality: Regan Woulfe (Earth Point)
**Responsible for the kitchen and all food services
- Directors of Site Services: *Vacant for 2014* (Fire Point)
**Responsible for all on-site event coordination, and the Aphrodite’s Shrine
- Youth Ministry : Rissa Lucas (Faerie Point)
Board of director bios and NW Yule Feast’s bylaws are forthcoming.